offtrackSystems

The online, open journal of a disoriented mind.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

What I intend to say here

I am a VERY geeky guy. The fun that I have, all revolves around computers, C++ and high speed data transfers...

I love talking on core C++ as much as I do about MFC and how great Qt is, only if they published it under a license like the MIT open license.

Altough I am a great fan of opensource, I have my reservations about the GPL, probably because I don't even understand it well.

I love Digital Electronics, but tend to shy away from things like ABCD parameters and such nasty beasts of Network Theory. I kinda skipped my 1st year mechanics as I am doing my 3rd year Control Systems.

I love designing programs, as well as writing compilers. OS internals just turn me on - as do anything distantly related to systems programming.

So look forward to topics on these fields, but often interspersed with some dumb jokes trying to look witty ;)