offtrackSystems

The online, open journal of a disoriented mind.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Where's that forward biased NPN Transistor in my brain ?

Damn!

I always had that nagging feeling that an array of NOT gates were connected between my sensors and the brain...

I kinda feel warm in winters (or is that too much warm clothes?), feel cold during summers (or is it too little clothes?), and today one BIG surprise....

I was preparing myself for a very thorough PL/SQL training session spanning 3 hours and I had 2 cuppa coffee...

... and I can barely keep my eyes open.

I always felt a little groggy after having coffee, but today I know for a fact that I feel sleepy after having coffee.

Oh dear... what do I do to wake up ???

Have bottled water ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home